- Whether a balloon can float with helium depends on its size and shape. Please check if a balloon is helium quality or air-fill only in the listing description.
- Avoid any sharp objects and edges when placing the balloons
- Choke hazard for children under 8; discard if broken; adult supervision required.
- We recommend inflating balloons with helium at professional party shop.
- Balloon filled with helium MUST be inflated to its designated sizes or the balloon may not float.
- Inflate balloons with helium as close to the event as possible in order for them to float throughout. As a rough guide, 11-inch balloons usually float for 10-12 hours with helium only and about 2-3 days when treated with Hi-Float; 36-inch balloons usually float for 3-5 days with helium only and 2 weeks when treated with Hi-Float.
- Do not use balloons under extreme weather.
- Uninflated balloons may appear darker than their real colours.
- See Latex Balloon Section.
- Do not apply Hi-Float to confetti balloons as it can damage the confetti.
- For clear confetti balloons, static is necessary to make the confetti stick to the sides. To create static, rub around the inflated balloon with clothing or hand. The static may become weaker over time and you may rub the balloon again to create more static. Balloons filled with helium cannot generate static due to the nature of helium, so confetti will pile at the bottom of the balloons, which is normal and not a quality issue.
- Foil Balloons are sensitive to extreme temperature changes. In cold air, they may appear deflated; warm air should expand them again. Extreme heat could burst the balloon.
- Foil Balloons may conduct electricity. Do not release helium-filled foil balloons outdoor or use near overhead power lines. Use only non-metallic ribbon and attach the balloon to a weight to keep it from floating away.
- We carefully pick quality brands to carry. But in case of leakage, one could use tape to cover the hole and that should do the trick.
- Choke hazard for children under 8
- Discard if broken
- Adult supervision required
Tassel Care Instructions
- Unpack with care - Hanging tassels immediately in the original poly bag on a hanger after receiving is recommended - To store them, hang in original cover in closed area with little to no light - Shake to remove any dust particles - Colours may fade after long exposure to light, which is normal wear - Keep them away from moist and heat - If tassels get curly during shipping, hanging them for a while can help them to be straight again - For decorations or photo props only. Adult's supervision is required. - Keep the polybag and the string out of the reach of children.
Confetti Care Instructions
- Confetti is tightly packaged to ship. Please fluff confetti before use - Keep them away from moist and heat - Contains small parts; not for children under 3 years old - Adults’ supervision is required
If you have any questions, please contact us via email at email@example.com
Sign up to get the latest on sales, new releases and more …